I am a Docrafts stalker! I refresh their Twitter feed
a few many times a day. I recently saw a tweet about their Let’s Bake Free Paper Downloads and lost my mind! Firstly, I couldn’t believe that I missed that download on their website. Secondly, I was going insane thinking about all the cards and tags and printer trays that I can make with it!
So needless to say as soon as I left my day job [which I will one day quit so that I can craft all day] I went home to my craft corner and put some ideas I had [for now] into two cards. I absolutely love the outcome!
These are the first two [of so many to come] cards:
If you have downloaded these papers, show some love to the Docrafts Team via social media or on their website.
Tips and Tricks
- Mix and match these papers with plain coordinating cardstock to get trendy combinations.
- Create dimension, these papers are graphic heavy [Yay!] so use lots of foam tape to create dimension.
- Look for images that you can fussy cut to use as single elements/embellishments for your cards.
- Add other coordinating elements to your cards like paper dollies and/or sequins.
- Most of all remember that this is not a race, but a beautiful journey, don’t ever be afraid to try new things and explore the possibilities.
- Make some cards with these papers and give them as thank you tokens to the person who bakes for you and/or your local bakery. It will knock the whisks off their hands!
I am so happy with the outcome of these cards. I will surely create more of these cards. So go on, download these papers and create something beautiful today.
A very special woman Faeema Sader who is the blogger owner of Fay in the Maze was on my mind when I made these cards. She celebrates her birthday today! Happy Birthday sweet woman!
Thank you for visiting. Until then, learn new things and be a kind human.
Yours in papercrafting,
The Girl with a Tape Runner