Together with a group of amazing South African card makers, I am beaming with excitement to introduce our first ever craft blog hop!
When I first challenged the ladies to a blog hop, I only went in armed with passion. I had zero knowledge! Thankfully the wonderful ladies in the SA Cardmaking and Papercraft in SA Facebook group came to my rescue and offered the best advice ever! Thank you sweethearts!
So here goes!
We’re chasing Rainbows this July and the blog hop starts on 10 July 2017 and will close on 20 July 2017. That’s TEN full days of catching rainbows across our blogs!
Each lady will design and showcase their card along with a quick tutorial on the making of their masterpiece. Some blogs will offer a surprise crafty gift too! This blog hop is going to be full of surprises and oh so much fun!
Here’s what you can do, visit their blogs, click follow and leave a comment then come back to my blog and tell me what you loved about each blog and you could win a load of craft treats from me: The Girl with a Tape Runner.
Since this is not a sponsored Blog Hop, ladies will be using products from a range of suppliers, join in the fun and learn new techniques while making new friends!
Here are the July 2017 participants:
- The Girl with a Tape Runner https://thegirlwithataperunner.wordpress.com/
- Helen Duffett http://firenzecards.blogspot.co.za/
- Marika Schuman http://dingetjies-en-datjies.blogspot.co.za/?m=1
- Margaret Kieser http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/
- Ansu Badenhorst http://theivytreestudio.blogspot.co.za
- Sharon Keanly http://sharonskardzkorner.blogspot.co.za/
- Valerie Ann Thorpe http://valbellesramblings.blogspot.co.za/
- Wilna Cremer http://scrappinpreciousmoments.blogspot.co.za
- Marie Smith https://www.purplemagnolia.co.za/blogs/news
Thank you for visiting. Until next time, learn new things and if you can be anything in this world, choose to be a kind human.
Yours in papercrafting ,
The Girl with a Tape Runner