It is only the best time of the year again!
I love Christmas, I love celebrating the season that gave the world the son of God, Jesus Christ. With that birth came peace and hope.
I absolutely loved making this card! It was joyful!
For this card I have used:
- Card base made from plain cream cardstock
- Printed papers from Tim Craft Helz Cuppleditch paper pack, a free gift with the Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.
- Plain red cardstock for matting.
- Gold sequins
- Anita’s Glaze, similar to Glossy Accents.
- Chipboard Alphabets
- Gold Sharpie Maker
- My Xyron Tape Runner, some Ranger Matt Medium and Foam tape held this all together.
This card was really simple to make and the beautiful papers speak for themselves! I love that!
I cut out a few birds and popped it up onto the printed paper card base with some foam tape to add dimension. Using Anita’s glaze I’ve added some glossy shine on the birds.
I matt a piece of printed paper with red cardstock for the focal point of the card. I cut three little labels from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Lable set to add my favourite part of the card, the coloured gold chipboard letters spelling JOY. I finished off the card with a few gold sequins.
So this is what the girl and her tape runner has done!